Skip to content
- To initiate a meeting with someone else you press the “Meet Now” button. Because this device DOES NOT have a calling plan you cannot use the “Dial a Number” feature.
- Choose the “Add” button.
- You will then be able to enter a number to phone out.
- You can also use the contacts button to phone people in the Conference Phone’s address book.
- Once you’re on the call you can add participants, mute the phone, hang up, put the call on hold, see all the participants, and access the dialpad.
- When you hang up the meeting will be ended for everyone.
- Reminder: this phone does not have a calling plan so you must use the “Meet Now” button